I owe money on my last year’s tax return, Can I still get a refund this year?

            If you owe any federal tax, state tax, student loans or child support, your refund may be withheld. However, the IRS will most likely automatically apply your refund to any past due amounts.
            Updated: 09 Feb 2015 11:18 AM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0